Saturday, October 22, 2011

Fort Hood-  We were making our way back to the coach to leave and I say a young soldier walking by.  I asked her if she had gotten a quilt yet.  She didn't know what I was talking about and so I went back in and showed her.  I explained our mission of giving these quilts as a thank you for there willingness to serve for our country. She got a quilt and hugged me and as we hugged I heard the motor coach rev up and start backing up to leave.  I had to run and catch them but I know the drivers wouldn't leave me!    Cindy


San Antonio-- At a coffee shop, close to our hotel one night, the owner commented on our t-shirts. He said he had read about us in the paper a few days before.If some one reading this knows what paper that would have been, please let me know by putting it in the comment box.

No comments:

Post a Comment